1. These Terms and Conditions govern the supply of goods sold by Cedar Trading International Ltd (No. 4798606) trading as Pulsar Turbos UK of Cedar Unit, Greenhills Estate, Tilford Road,Farnham, GU10 2DZ (we and us) to the customer (you). Our VAT number is 733466821.
2. All orders placed by you and purchases of goods from us (whether in-store, by telephone, via our website or by such other means as we may permit) are on the basis of these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by us by delivery of the goods to you at which point a legally binding contract is constituted between you and us.
3. The processing of your payment and acknowledgment of your order (including sending you an email confirming your order is being processed) does not constitute legal acceptance of your order.
4. On our website, you may place an order to purchase a product advertised for sale by following the onscreen prompts after clicking on the item you wish to purchase. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you place your order by clicking the "Review and place order" button on the checkout page.
5. All orders placed by you and purchases of goods by you from us, are subject to acceptance by us (as described in clause 2). We may choose not to accept your order or purchase for any reason and will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.
6. Where we accept your order, we have a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with these Terms and Conditions.
7. All goods are subject to availability. While we endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders and purchases, if we have insufficient stock to supply or deliver the goods ordered and paid for by you, we will attempt to contact you using the details you have provided to us to ask you how you wish to proceed. We may, at our discretion, process any part of the order which is available. Where goods are out of stock, we will refund you the price paid for such goods as soon as possible and in any case within 14 days or, in the case of an account customer, we may, in our absolute discretion, as soon as possible raise a credit to offset the amount invoiced to you.
8. Some of our goods are sold with a manufacturer's warranty, guarantee or similar assurance (please see the relevant product description on our website for further details). Any complaint, query or claim under a manufacturer's warranty, guarantee or similar assurance must be made direct to the manufacturer and we do not have any responsibility or liability under or in connection with any such warranty, guarantee or assurance.
9. Any manufacturer's warranty, guarantee or similar assurance applies in addition to your legal rights if you are a consumer.
10. If you purchase goods from us as a consumer (which means anyone who acts outside the course of their business, trade or profession), to the extent not prohibited by law, we accept no liability for any:
11. Loss which is not foreseeable (loss is foreseeable if it was an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time you and we entered into our contract);
12. loss which arises when we are not at fault or in breach of these Terms and Conditions; and
13. business loss (which includes loss of profits, loss of business, contracts, goodwill, business opportunity and other similar losses, as well as business interruption).
14. If you are a trade customer, we shall have no liability to compensate you (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise), other than any refund we make under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise at our discretion.
15. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to affect your legal rights if you are a consumer, nor is it intended to exclude or limit our liability to you for fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or for any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded as a matter of applicable law.
16. Goods are intended for use in the UK only and we cannot confirm that the goods comply with any laws, regulations or other standards applicable outside the UK. All goods are sold in accordance with the manufacturers specifications and are subject to any qualifications, representations or instructions contained in the documentation associated with the goods.
17. We shall have no liability to you for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to goods supplied or delivered hereunder or for any other liability, in each case that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, accidents, extreme weather conditions, fire, explosion, flood, storm, earthquake, natural disaster, failure of telecommunications networks, inability to use transport networks, mechanical failures, acts of God, terrorist attack, war, civil commotion, riots, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, acts or restraints of Government, and imposition or restrictions of imports or exports).
18. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions (including any provision in which we exclude or limit our liability to you) is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality or enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected. Our contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
19. All images are for illustration purposes only. Contents / accessories shown in images are not included unless stated in product description. Colours of items can show differently dependant on the device used to view them, we cannot be responsible for differences in colours or shades compared to those shown on the screen however we do our best to make these as accurate as possible.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments